You can’t think your way through manifesting methods, you must feel your way through them.
All the methods exist anyway just to get you to feel better and if the method is not helping you achieve that, it’s basically wasting your time.
I came across a nice variation of Abraham’s Placemat Process and thought it might be especially helpful to those with analytical-style personalities who might keep getting too involved with thinking rather than feeling . This method removes the need for you to think at all
The basic method is:
- Every day, write down everything that is on your mind that you need to deal with
- Hand it all over to the Universe / Higher Self / God (whatever you call it) to handle
- Do nothing about any of those things, except what feels inspired
Here’s the link to the full method instructions:
I especially like the clear succinct way the author expresses his ideas and his own “refusal” to take any action at all until it feels clearly inspired - something I completely agree with.
Links for further/follow-up information:
- How to Really Change Your Life in 30 Days 2
- 30 Days to Greater Freedom
- The Power of Surrender 1
- Discovering The Missing Piece 1